Got the most useful gadget ever (in my opinion) this Christmas from the other half, a Japanese electronic dictionary!
Everyday I am surprised with what this device has included on it and for a Japanese learner like myself it has a lot of life on it.
- E->J dictionaries
- J->E dictionaries
- Katakana translation dictionary (could not live without this!)
- Kanji Stroke order dictionary
- 700 Japanese books
- 300 English books
- 1000 pieces of classical music
- Travel help (includes all sorts of translations of greetings etc)
- Pronunciation of the words
Words can not express just how amazing this is. While its geared towards Japanese learners of English I find it invaluable and something I hope can help me advance my studies ^^!